Marathonmelissa tagged me in the “most recent pix on your phone” thing. Here I am - dropping off my garage keys & my last rent check at this apartment! I tag anyone who wants to participate :)
"I want to be an engineer."
"What advice would you give other engineers?"
"If you build a house that collapses, you’re going to get arrested. So you need to keep using the pendulum to make sure that everything is straight. Also, your cement mix has to be strong. You also need to be careful with the builders that you hire, or they will steal the cement from you.”
"What sort of building would you build?"
"A factory that makes new books, so that everyone can have new books for school. All of my books are old and have writing in them."
First Football Saturday in Lincoln! Go Huskers! The atmosphere in Lincoln (specifically downtown and on campus) is like nothing else! On gamedays, Memorial Stadium becomes the 3rd largest “city” in Nebraska.
You know that little planner in your purse? Use it. So you don’t forget to do things…..like pick up your nephew from pactice! Agh!
but first i have to get gas. i will likely put in $3. not even a full gallon. i have NEVER needed to get paid so badly.
This is the first month i’ve NOT used a credit card at the end (ok, more like half way through) the month. this might take some getting used to. i’m determined to do better next month!
- was supposed to go home this weekend
- not going
- car almost out of gas
- too much to do here
- i’m embarrassed to say i have less than $15 to my name right now. not exaggerating. i get paid on friday.
- i haven’t been eating good.
- like, not eating enough.
- so much to do for work.
- want to start packing.
- my dad and i were going to start going through his house to declutter stuff and we were going to have a sale in october.
- it’s not gonna happen. thank the lord.
- i told my dad i’d help him plan a family reunion. need to work on save the dates.
- i’m the grade level leader for my team this year. so there are meetings for that. i put pressure on myself to do everything.
- i am also on the social committee.
- and a student council advisor.
- and doing a club 4 days a week after school.
- why can’t i say no?
- last night i looked at the duplex.
- tonight i picked up my nephew r from cross country practice, went and hung out with charlie, then went and signed the lease.
- tomorrow i’m signing the “get my out of this apartment on sept. 30” papers.
- friday i think i’m picking my niece a up from swim team practice.
- avoidance is apparently how i deal with things.
- i’m tired.
- need to get paid.
- need to eat actual food.
- need to prioritize.
- need to sleep.
It was a pretty perfect day. #maine #sunflowers #rays