while i was running this morning, it occurred to me that i’m going to get sick of eating all the fruit i bought at the store last night. i was also staring at juice stop across from the gym and craving a smoothie.
sooooo, i bought a blender on the way home from the gym! it’s one of those bullet-type ones. i made a smoothie already today and loved it! i put a weight watchers cherry cheesecake yogurt in the freezer for a while. when it was almost totally frozen i dumped it into the cup with a banana and 4 strawberries (i cut the banana and strawberries up first). it.was.delicious! 2 point smoothie? yes please!
i also have kiwi and pineapple i could add to the rotation of smoothies…..oh, and i’m thinking a frozen chocolate pudding cup with some pb2 would be good, too, when i’m craving chocolate. based on the amounts of what i put in would bring that one to 4-6 points.
oh the possibilities :)
- missmarisol said:I just bough a new blender (a Ninja) and I’ve been making smoothies like a crazy person.
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said:so jealous, those sound amazing!
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- camelli likes this
- aniesadventures said:We LOVE our smoothie maker. It’s a nice, healthy, quick and easy breakfast.
- pixiethin likes this
- activealways likes this
- runtowardsyourfuture said:Oooh you’re going to love this! My first week with my blender, I blended over 15$ of fruit :p
- runtowardsyourfuture likes this
- pansiesforthoughts likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- cherokeepurple likes this
- cupcakesandchaucer likes this
- imlyndsey likes this
- aimeereinvented likes this
- trip-to-fitland likes this
- godpamit likes this
- lindsaydoeslife posted this