more emotional purging
other things that are stressing me out:
- lincoln half-marathon. it’s sunday. physically i feel prepared. i always listen to music when i run. i’m afraid i’ll hear some song that will trigger tears. i’m scared it’ll be too much time to just think about stuff…..and i’ll be a crying mess. wouldn’t that be a run to remember?
- upcoming babysitting job: i’ll be watching two girls while their mom is out of the country for work. i’ve done this several times before. it’s a big responsibility. it’ll be from monday night through friday. it also just happens to fall on the week when a bunch of work stuff is due.
- lack of motivation in the exercise area: i haven’t done p90x in a week. i ran a mile tonight at the gym on the treadmill. first time i had been to the gym in 2 weeks. first time i ran since saturday’s long run (13.25 miles).
- regretting what happened on sunday with nate. i acted impulsively out out frustration, anger, and stress. over the past few days, i’ve realized that i was attributing all of my stress and unhappiness to my relationship with him…..clearly there are so many other things going on that are causing stress in my life.
edit: i’m not even hungry. i’m rarely not hungry. a sign of the stress/sadness/worry going on right now. also, my face is breaking out like it never has before. also a sign of the stress/sadness/worry.
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- aroseblossoming likes this
- full-iron likes this
- victoriafindslife said: It first help that all of this happened during taper.. It will get better soon! Can’t wait to meet u tomorrow
- anaggiesjourney likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- missmarisol said: Take time this weekend to create a playlist of fun music that will motivate rather than upset you. Try to enjoy the half on Sunday. Remember back when you couldn’t even run a mile? You’ve come so far!
- couchtotreadmill said: I’m starting P90X on Thursday if you need a motivation buddy or something. :)
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- couchtotreadmill likes this
- navadoeslife said: Why not put together a fool-proof music list that you know you won’t cry to? Or run without music? As for not working out—maybe you can get the girls you’re watching to work out with you, that would be kind of cool. :)
- lindsaydoeslife posted this