Update: i’m changing week’s 4 and 5 minimum points to 12 (instead of 13 and 14 as originally planned). if you want to go for 13 this week and 14 next week, go for it! but, in all honesty, how often do we have “perfect” weeks??? like i said, if you want to go ahead and do 13 and/or 14 by all means, go for it! but, this week and next, you can get your name in for the drawing if you hit 12 points.
if you do hit 13 this week, i’ll put your name in the drawing twice. same for next week if you hit 14.
0 points for me today. seriously, could there be a WORSE challenge hostess???
so, how’d you do?
- activeinpink said: 2 :)
- betternikki said: 2 points-finally.
- jordangetsfast said: I’m at a 5 points for the week, 6 if I get in my 3 miles with Brady tonight… Let’s do this ;)
- runningwithpump likes this
- honestlyamy said: 2 points…ran…ate well…fit into a smaller dress…basically dominated…even with a fever
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- uhoh-janellio said: 2, thank God. yesterday was atrocious!
- lindsaydoeslife posted this